ANS FRESH1 (Vegan Month!)
Article by Luise Rechia
Choosing your pre- and post-workout meal is very important. After all, you need to provide your body with the right nutrients that will give you enough energy to complete your exercises and help your muscles recover after your workouts. However, workout meal planning becomes even more important if you are a vegan since you can’t rely on animal sources for protein. With proper planning, you can uphold your beliefs while getting proper nutrition and having the energy to maximize your workouts and perform your best.
FRESH1 Plant-Based protein shake powers your day with real food nutrition.
- 4 Amazing flavors and a COMPLETE amino acid profile make Fresh1 the premier vegan protein choice!
- 21g of protein in every scoop from 5 of the highest quality protein sources.
- Healthy formula: gluten free, zero sugar, no banned substances and very low net carbs for keto or low carb dieters
Vegan & Gluten Free protein chocolate chip cookies
* 1 Tbsp (7 g) flaxseed meal +
2 ½ Tbsp (37 ml) water.
* 1 medium ripe banana
* 1/3 cup roasted almond butter
* 1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
* 1 Tbsp maple syrup
* 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
* 1/2 tsp baking soda
*1/2 tsp baking soda
* 1/2 tsp baking powder
* 1/3 cup almond flour
* 1 scoop Vanilla Latte Protein powder (ANS)
* 1/3 cup oat flour
* 1 tbsp shredded coconut
* 1/3 cup roughly vegan chocolate chips
* Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (176 C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
* In a large bowl, combine flaxseed and water and let sit for a few minutes to achieve “eggy” texture.
* Add the banana and mash. Then add almond butter, melted coconut oil, maple sirup, vanilla, baking soda, baking powder and whisk to combine.
* Add almond flout and protein powder and mix.
* Add oat flour and shredded coconut and mix again with a wooden spoon. Add chocolate chips and stir again. If batter appears very wet, add 1 Tbsp additional almond flour. Refrigerate for 5-10 minutes to harden.
* Bake for 13-15 minutes or until the cookies are slightly golden brown.
FOR MORE INFO ABOUT A VEGAN PRODUCTS, RECIPES AND MUCH MORE...
Make sure to follow us on Social Media