Biosteel Hydration Sports Drink Case of 12
- Zero Sugar
- Essential Electrolytes
- No Artificial Flavours/Colours
- No Preservatives
- Caffeine Free
- Gluten Free
- Good for You and the Environment
- 12 x 500 mL Tetra Pak Bottles
Is Mixed Berry Sports Drink the same flavour/formula now that the packaging is pink and not red?
Great question. BioSteel's very first flavour created was our Mixed Berry Hydration Mix -- that's how we became known for #DrinkThePink.
Since then, the formula has not changed in the Hydration Mix format but we continue to perfect our Tetra Pak Sports Drink format. We are proud to say that the new pink packaging reflects an improved flavour to match that of our original Hydration Mix!
What is the difference between Hydration Mix and the Sports Drink?
Sports Drinks offer all the great-tasting, hydration benefits of Hydration Mix, in a new on-the-go, ready-to-drink format. Sports Drinks are formulated without the B-vitamin blend and amino acids found in Hydration Mix. Sports Drinks are a Clean. Healthy. Hydration. option for all ages, anytime!
What electrolytes are found in your Sports Drink and what do they do?
Electrolytes play many important roles in the body. Drinking too much water without consuming electrolytes can throw off electrolyte balance, leading to negative health and performance impacts. Hydration Mix provides 5 essential electrolytes from the most effective sources including Sodium, Potassium, Chloride, Magnesium and Calcium.
- Sodium maintains body fluid balance & prevents cramping during physical activity.
- Potassium is important for nerve signalling and muscle contraction.
- Chloride helps maintain proper fluid balance and blood pressure.
- Calcium is responsible for muscle contraction and normal heart rhythm.
- Magnesium is critical for supporting muscle relaxation & helps support over 300 reactions in the body. Humans are commonly deficient in this important mineral.