Believe Supplements EAAs 30 servings
- You want to increase muscle mass
- You want to see an improvement in recovery
- You want to decrease soreness
Use On training days ONLY*💪🏻
- Pre workout: 1 serving 15-20 mins before your workout
- Intra workout: 1 serving sipped during your workout
*** For maximum effect use pre workout AND intra workout
What is the difference between EAAs and BCAAs?
- 9 essential amino acids including the 3 bcaas (leucine, isoleucine, valine) and 6 other (histidine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan)
- Can trigger protein synthesis which is required in order to build muscle tissue
- Is useful if you want to gain some muscle or prevent muscle loss
- 3 amino acids (Leucine, isoleucine, valine)
- Can’t trigger protein synthesis but is anti-catabolic
- Is useful is you want to prevent muscle loss when doing demanding physical activities (cardio, weight training, sports, etc.)
- Can be used to make tasteful drinks, popsicles, etc. without any sugar.
So… when should you use each?
EAAs: Before a workout, during a workout, after a workout, if you are trying to add muscle
BCAAs: Before fasted cardio, during a workout, if you are trying to better recover but not add any muscle